Terms and Conditions
SenseFlow is a company registered in South Africa. SenseFlow owns and controls all the services it offers to users. Questions regarding these services, or the terms thereof, should send an email to email@example.com. By using the SenseFlow website and any of its products or services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. SenseFlow has the right to update and change its Terms and Conditions at any time in the future. Users will be notified regarding important changes before the changes are put in place to give the user an option to evaluate the changes and if they agree or wish to terminate the service instead. Any new features introduced to the service to improve it, including new tools and resources that may be released, shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. The agreement will be adapted to such changes if changes to the service are made.
If required, you can view the current version of the Terms and Conditions at http://senseflow.ai/terms-and-conditions. Violation of any of the Terms and Conditions will result in the termination of your (the user) Account. While SenseFlow prohibits the violation of its conduct and content, as stated in the Terms and Conditions. You (the user) understands and agrees that SenseFlow cannot be held responsible for the content posted on the service as well as the exposure to such materials. You (the user) agree to use SenseFlow’s service at your own risk.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use SenseFlow.
2. You must be affiliated with a company in order to use SenseFlow.
3. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
4. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
5. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SenseFlow cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
7. You are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
8. You may not use SenseFlow for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the SenseFlow, violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid business credit card or debit card is required to pay for your accounts.
2. You are required to add your card details and pay to be able to use any package/plans that SenseFlow offers.
3. All plans are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly recurring basis. Payments are non-refundable.
4. There are no refunds or credits for partial use of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused service with an open or closed account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
5. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, except when otherwise required by mandatory law. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
6. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
7. Downgrading and/or deleting your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. SenseFlow does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered a valid cancellation request. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings > Subscription > “Downgrade or Cancel and delete my account.” The screen provides a simple cancellation link.
2. All of your content will immediately be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. SenseFlow can terminate or suspend accounts due to breach of these Terms and Conditions. Termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
5. Following termination of the Service, only aggregated and anonymised data will be kept by SenseFlow for the purpose of machine learning and statistics. Such data does not constitute personal data as defined in applicable privacy and data protection legislation.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. SenseFlow reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) at any time. SenseFlow will notify you about significant changes before such changes come into force and give you a possibility to evaluate the effects of proposed changes and to make a decision after the evaluation. Notification will be given through the SenseFlow website (senseflow.ai),the Service itself, or by email.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from SenseFlow. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SenseFlow website (senseflow.ai) or the Service itself, or by email.
3. SenseFlow shall not be liable to you for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with South Africa’s copyright law and other South African laws.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
3. SenseFlow does not pre-screen Content, but SenseFlow and its designers have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
4. The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2021 SenseFlow. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from SenseFlow.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, SenseFlow.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SenseFlow.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SenseFlow customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
6. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
7. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
8. SenseFlow does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that SenseFlow shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SenseFlow has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
10. The failure of SenseFlow to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and SenseFlow and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SenseFlow (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
11. The Terms and Conditions, and legally binding agreement between yourself and SenseFlow, shall be subject to South African law and South African courts’ exclusive jurisdiction.